Monday, June 13, 2011

Are you ready to Join the Revolution?

If you follow me on facebook, you know I'm a big fan of Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution, and that I frequently post clips from his most recent episodes. This week I'm going to encourage you to watch the whole episode. It taps into so many topics that are close to my heart. The importance of quality food in our schools and daycares, the importance of food as fuel for our bodies, the correlation of counting calories and  exercise - why you can't just workout to eat what you want, the fact that fast food is NOT faster or cheaper than cooking at home, how eating fast food once in a while really adds up, and how the choices you make today will affect your tomorrow!


Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution - Season 2 - Episode 4



Help Be the Difference. Join the Revolution!

No comments:

Post a Comment